Forums
Unread 11-03-2008, 10:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jim Haynes Send a message via MSN to Jim Haynes
Default Verizon comments about the Tmobile G1

I won't recap what the article said Verizon takes shots at Android | Android Community but it is interesting to see that Verizon currently being the biggest cell provider (I think, with the acquisition of Alltel), that there selection of phones is still pretty terrible in my opinion. Or I should say, there might be a large selection but not many premium, high quality phones. I was in a Verizon store recently looking around for phones, even though I am not a CDMA fan, I have always used a GSM phone, I would prefer to have one bill sicne I use Verizion for my landline and DSL. But I simply found their lack of feature rich phones was quite a turn off. They kept on telling me I should try a Blackberry even though I was looking for a Windows Mobile device and they were trying to say how a "touch screen was something new", even though I told the sales guy that touch screens on PDAs have been around since the Sony Clie back in 2000. Not my fault that RIM is 8 years late.

Anyway, the point of this rant was simply to say that I found it "surprising" that Verizon would be railing on the G1, when they don't even have any great phones to differentiate themselves from the competition. Also, I personally cannot understand how people can use CDMA and have to go to their carrier to change phones but that is a completely different topic.
Unread 11-03-2008, 11:32 PM

whatever. its just publicity for the g1 and you know what they say, any publicity is good publicity.
Unread 11-04-2008, 03:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jim Haynes Send a message via MSN to Jim Haynes

Agreed it is publicity for the G1 but seeing that Verizon has brought up these disadvantages with respect to owning a G1 but yet, in my opinion, they don't really have top of the line phones either, I found the article/comparison interesting yet funny.
Unread 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM

Default San Jose Earthquakes 2012 MLS regular season schedule

Best Game titles: Payoff against the L . a . Universe

The particular Quakes have robust Multiple listing service rivalries with the freshly incorporating groups within Dallas, Calgary as well as Portland, yet by some means the power stage among the Quakes enthusiasts is just which little bit higher, stronger and louder once the LA Whole world will be in <strong>adidas adipower predator</strong> community. Last year's home fitting in opposition to LA had been, regarding would like of the much better term, a debacle, against any 10 guy affiliate with one third string goalkeeper. The Ultras demonstrated robust, and also brought out their large rockets prior to the video game, however actually they will made an appearance sad on the Quakes inadequacy towards Bruce Arena's 5-4-0 'stone wall' creation to safeguard the inexperienced 'goalie'. The followers still want for redemption from then on game.

This year you will see a couple of possibilities to make up for previous year's residence defeat, the initial that would come at Stanford on June 30th. Previous season, more than forty one,thousand arrived for that game against NYRB, and a lot were sporting the blue as well as black <strong>F50 adizero FG</strong> of the Earthquakes. The prospective client of playing the stars of LA will certainly be considered a draw, however participating in a game title in the full sized arena, with full-sized bathrooms, and enthusiasts about every side of the message need to bring out the many informal of Quakes fans with this video game. That stays to be seen if Beckham will have given his / her desire to participate in the Birmingham Olympic soccer team - the game titles begin Come july 1st 27th, so ideally he'll still be in the usa. The second sport from Money Shaw could be the just opportunity to wake up close and along with Becks. Buck Shaw would be such <strong>nike T90 laser IV</strong> a contrast regarding Beckham who can look back on work which includes taken him towards the huge European stadiums he or she took part in when he has been together with Man Utd as well as Real This town. We'll probably be in a position to smell the cologne.