01-27-2009, 07:06 AM
| || |
Join Date: Sep 2008
| | 15 tips for new Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 users | |
Read the full article.
| "The Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 smartphone works pretty well right out of the box, but since Windows Mobile works better when tweaked and the X1 isn't perfect in its factory condition, I've put together a list of 15 tips to help users get the most out of their devices as quickly and easily as possible. |
Whether it's a software/utility recommendation, a little trick, or a simple tweak that doesn't require a registry editor, all of the following tips are sure to enhance and improve the Xperia X1's user experience.
These tips can be used in any order and combination, so feel free to pick and choose."
1. Download more panels.
2. Create your own panels.
3. Install XperiaTweak.
4. Map soft keys.
5. Use VistaHide Battery Gauge.
6. Patch Skype with audio output fix.
7. Switch to VGA resolution as needed.
8. Unlock 802.11g wireless standard.
9. Keep tabs on data usage with Spb Wireless Monitor.
10. Get YouTube app (and panel).
11. Enable optical joystick.
12. Try VirtuaMouse.
13. Demo PocketPlayer.
14. Make touchscreen vibrate.
15. Buy accessories.
Last edited by Carlin : 01-27-2009 at 04:39 PM.