Forums
  #1  
Unread 09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Default WM 6.5 upgrade

[Coming] Touch-IT Xperience 14 - BREAKING NEWS - xda-developers

Almost for sure it's coming to X1!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
Default

Any news on WM 6.5 for the X1?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-08-2009, 06:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Default

Well apparently it's NOT going to happen....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fort Collins CO
Posts: 130
Default

I am furious about this - We know it will run as the X2 will have it and very little difference between the two phones. I will sell my X1 and move to a HTC
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Default

Hah why to HTC?

They're the same.
Most of their portfolio is not going to be upgraded.
Even if capable of running it!

Plus they're manufacturing quality is not the greatest.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fort Collins CO
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doministry View Post
Hah why to HTC?

They're the same.
Most of their portfolio is not going to be upgraded.
Even if capable of running it!

Plus they're manufacturing quality is not the greatest.
HTC made the X1 -
and the HD2 will be upgraded to Win7 mobile
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Default

Ok but we talk WM 6.5 here.
So what that HD2 will have WM7 (btw you cannot be sure).

And HTC is neglecting most of their devices with upgrade.
As for X1 the quality problems are because of that:
HTC manufactured that.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fort Collins CO
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doministry View Post
Ok but we talk WM 6.5 here.
So what that HD2 will have WM7 (btw you cannot be sure).

And HTC is neglecting most of their devices with upgrade.
As for X1 the quality problems are because of that:
HTC manufactured that.
Have not seen that many quality problems with the X1.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie3 View Post
Have not seen that many quality problems with the X1.
Well maybe you're right.

Anyway I have certain requirements
and HD2 does not fulfill them.

I also think X2 can be very reliable -
once it's finally released......
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fort Collins CO
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doministry View Post
Well maybe you're right.

Anyway I have certain requirements
and HD2 does not fulfill them.

I also think X2 can be very reliable -
once it's finally released......
It will be a good phone -

My X1 has been great for me - it is just that things that I discovered through use that I did not like the HTC seems to fix.

Faster, bigger display, the lack of a need for a stylus, and has acceleration chip
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Design Developed by CompleteGFX
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0