If your looking for Spb GPRS Monitor you might noticed it’s not the SPB website anymore. Spb Software has decided to release it under a new name with some added features and a TouchFlo look.
SPB Wireless Monitor supports both touch and non-touch screen devices, it can manage CDMA, GPRS, 3G, and even Wi-Fi and USB connections. Spb Wireless Monitor can provide per application traffic and cost reports, allowing users to single out guilty applications, responsible for high data charges. The new version has a modern, multilingual user interface and can manage several connections simultaneously.
What’s New in Spb Wireless Monitor 3.0?
- Per Application Traffic and Cost Reports
- Detailed traffic per application or time-based reports can be viewed on screen or exported as CSV files
- More Connections Supported
- CDMA, GPRS, 3G, and even Wi-Fi and USB connections supported * Peak and Off-peak Tariffs Support. Some data plans offer different tariffs for peak and off-peak hours, Spb Wireless Monitor 3.0 accounts for that.
- Excessive Data Use Alarms
- Set as many excessive data use warnings as you want, to avoid unwanted data charges
- Modern Multilingual User Interface
- One-handed navigation, adaptive skins, for touch and non-touch screen devices